SEO PROGRAMMING SPECIALISTS
Our SEO services utilise best practice programming techniques to drive web traffic from natural rankings. The search engine marketing method we employ, involves a multi-stage long term SEO strategy. We only uses methods recommended by the top search engines guidelines.
We have a 3 part 9 stage plan to achieve top search engine ranking across all the major search sites (Google, Yahoo, Msn, etc.).
RESEARCH, ANALYSIS, BENCHMARKING AND STRATEGY
- Long tail Keyword / phrase research
- identify related phrases
- calculate search volume to identify most lucrative phrases
- Detailed Competition research
- determine quantities of content and links required to achieve desired search engine positions for key phrases
- Google Analytics Code
- We recommend Google Analytics be integrated, which will allow us to monitor the website and analyze traffic flow.
- This activity is ongoing and will continue monitoring the site traffic & conversions.
- Source code optimisation
- Provide specification for optimisation of existing source code
- Add required components to maximise SEO (Webago source code)
- Optimisation recommendations for Title, Meta Tags, Anchor Tags, Alternate Text and Page Headings.
- Content building
- Create regular news articles
- Create rich site related content pages
- Create keyword targeted content pages
- Creation of keyword themed, static landing pages for key terms.
- Development, optimisation and integration of keyword rich content.
- Content optimisation based on keyword research
- Internal Linking Architecture Improvements
- keyword weighting through html tagging
- Interlinking of landing pages with main website pages
- Link targeting and link building campaign
- social links
- blog links
- forum links
- exchanged links
- purchased premium links
- Paid advertising campaigns
- Google adwords advertisers and affiliated Google adsense sites are given special treatment when they are indexed by Google. It is beneficial to sustain a small campaign to get these benefits
- Search engine and directory submission